Website Usage Terms and Conditions
This term 'Yama's Herbs' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 161 West 54th Street, Suite 21, New York, NY 10019. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exlude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Yama's Herbs's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Product Return Policy
Online purchases must be returned within 30 days, and must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging. Shipping cost will not be paid by Yama's Herbs when returning an item due to general dissatisfaction or purchaser regret. If you wish to return the product, please include:
- The original packing slip included in your order
- Pack the item in the original box
- Ship and notify Yama's Herbs at email@example.com
Your refund will be credited to the original credit card or the original paypal account.
Receiving a Refund
We'll request a refund after we receive and process your return.
For items directed to our Returns Center, expect your refund within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper (though in many cases you'll receive the refund sooner).
This time period includes:
- 5 to 10 business days for us to receive your return from the shipper
- 3 to 5 business days for us to process your return
- The time it takes your bank to process our refund request (see below for specific guidelines)
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If the return and refund do not appear in Your Account within 4 weeks from the day you sent us your return, please contact us for help.
How Refunds are Issued
|If you paid by ...
||Your refund will go to ...
||... after your return is processed
|Credit Card via Paypal
|Credit Card via phone or fax
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same item, contact to request a replacement. If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item, (you will be refunded your original purchase price once we receive the item) and place another order for the item you wish to purchase. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original item before placing the new order.
Please note that it takes us 3 to 5 business days to process returns once. We'll notify you via e-mail completed returns.
Return Mailing Address
If you return or exchange items send the item(s) to Yama’s Herbs store locater. Address is below:
Yama’s Herbs Inc. (Return Center)
161 West 54th Street Suite 21
New York, NY 10019
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Yama’s Herbs are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
What we do with the information we gather: we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
When you visit Yama’s Herbs webpage or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All information on this site including news, services, treatment methods and prescriptions, is only for general references, which is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or medical care from your physician, licensed herbalist, acupuncture specialist or other healthcare professional. The content provided to you on this website and obtained from Yama’s Herbs Inc. through any means of communications is intended to provide you with a more complete picture of these herbal products and how they benefit your health.
Statement made in websites, newsgroups, message boards, e-mail, forum, conferences and chats or otherwise reflect only the views of their authors.
Any action that you decide to take based on the information provided in this website or obtained from Yama’s Herbs Inc. is solely at the reader’s discretion. State and Federal Food and Drug laws enforced by FDA profibit the representation of herbs for the treatment or cure of medical problem. Using strictly and only Traditional Chinese Medicine and Kampo Medicine terminologies, diagnostic methods and techniques to suggest herbal formulas and single herbs, Yama’s Herbs Inc. does not claim to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Yama’s Herbs Inc. will not be liable or responsible whatsoever for any loss, injury, illness, death, damage or otherwise of any nature or degree (including any indirect, consequential or punitive damage) resulting from the use of this website and/or any websites linked to and from it. You should consult your physician and pharmacist about any pre-existing physical, health or medical condition as well as all the prescriptions, herbs and supplements you are taking.
The company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to any information or services available on the site including all implies warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Yama’s Herbs herbal supplements, natural remedies and other homeopathic products are not intended for children under the age of 18, pregnant women or women nursing a baby. Ingredients and dosage recommendations may vary for those clienteles - please see product label for current information. Not all of the risks, side effects or interactions associated with the herbal products are known.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Yama's Herbs Inc. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability
with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Yama's Herbs Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Yamas Herbs, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.